- 3 tsp Olive oil
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 large cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 cups Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup Beef broth
- 3/4 cup Arborio rice
- 3/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup (370 ml) Regular or 2% evaporated milk
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tbsp Red wine
- To taste Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
Heat large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add olive oil, onions and garlic and cook until the onions are soft (3-4 minutes)
Add mushrooms to the skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the beef broth, rice, Italian seasoning and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and cook for 12-15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the sauce is thick.
Stir in the parmesan cheese then add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve garnished with parsley and enjoy.